- 45,582 hits
- The Best of SHUTTERBUG’S DELIGHT #11: “Criss-Cross”
- FLIX PIX (268): “Singe Your Eyeballs on This DIARY OF A TEENAGE GIRL”
- The Best of SHUTTERBUG’S DELIGHT #10: “Beautiful Spider”
- FLIX PIX (267): “THE HUNT: A Devastating Look at Rumor and Innuendo”
- The Best of SHUTTERBUG’S DELIGHT #9: “Liquid Reflections”
- FLIX PIX (266): “MUSTANG: A Woman’s World in Secular Turkey”
- The Best of SHUTTERBUG’S DELIGHT #8: “Quantum Andy”
- FLIX PIX (265): A Somber Visit With THE GATEKEEPERS”
- The Best of SHUTTERBUG’S DELIGHT #7: “Woman with Fan Head”
- FLIX PIX (264): “One Kinetic Night with VICTORIA”
Recent Posts: Shutterbug's Delight
Recent Posts: Tales From a Windbag
Recent Posts: Slideshows For Your Retinas
- "1980" (368)
- #TWEETS FROM A TWIT (406)
- 2013: Poems From a Turbulent Year (365)
- Completely Effing Crazy! (26)
- Flix Pix (268)
- God's Playground (11)
- Growing Up Normal (10)
- GUESTBOOK (179)
- IRISH RAMBLINGS (74)
- KPK (A to Z) (26)
- KPK on the CINEMA (69)
- KPKworld STORE (9)
- ME: TROLL (303)
- ME: TROLL 2015 (51)
- ON, Beyond Normal (15)
- One of The Fortunate Billions (12)
- PITHY PIFFLE (444)
- Poems of a Young Man (136)
- QUIET IN THE BACK! (69)
- Romance (9)
- SCRABBLE, ANYONE? (42)
- TALES FROM A WINDBAG (103)
- TASTY TIDBITS (84)
- The Best of SHUTTERBUG's DELIGHT (48)
- The Fraternity of the Different (12)
- WHAT- ME BLOVIATE? (188)
Category Archives: #TWEETS FROM A TWIT
* SEPTEMBER 1- I must be an optimist, because I usually like people/I tend to assume the best about them & I’m always shocked when they treat others badly. (245) SEPTEMBER 2- Despite persistent poverty & dysfunction my life is … Continue reading
* I lived today/I lived yesterday/I intend to live tomorrow if the Universe doesn’t have other plans. Will this be the last tweet I ever send?
* Bill Maher is always ragging on Facebook & I get it. I understand the criticisms. Yet it is a platform that gives millions joy & connection.
* How deep R U willing 2 reach inside yourself 2 tell the absolute truth?Can a person know any absolute truths? ARE THERE ANY ABSOLUTE TRUTHS?
* Thoreau said: “… men lead lives of quiet desperation”. In my old age, I fear this is true. How many die with their song still inside them?
* One triumph in an otherwise struggling life: Through all the pain, the trials, the disappointments- I remain, first and foremost, GRATEFUL!
* America was once a leader among nations. Now we are a laughingstock. It’s karma. A citizenry that is too lazy to vote deserves what it gets.